Waldrop manufactures a wide selection of specialty indexing systems as most of our customers have a unique project for their specific food product. Our most typical requests are for motor-driven tray indexing systems, whether with a flighted belt or a chain system. Regardless of which indexing system you need to complete your manufacturing process, our systems are directed by an indexing sequence that you, the manufacturer, supplies. This gives you the ultimate control over your food processing operation.
Each system we design, and manufacture is made for fast and effective sanitation in the most demanding environments imaginable. Our equipment is designed to easily withstand the high-pressure sanitation requirements within these environments.
Our building standards include:
- Frame is continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel utilizing solid (non-tubing) frame & crossmembers
- Stainless steel grade 304 – 1.25” bore solid shafting
- Solid belt wear bars
- Stainless steel bearings and end caps
- Stainless steel threadless support leveling feet
Our standard systems include several high-quality products, including:
- Allen Bradley Controls
- Stainless Steel Motors & Reducers (where applicable)
- Intralox and Habasit Belting Options
- Solid Machined Sprockets
- Hoffman Watershed Enclosures
- IP69K Push Buttons, Switches & E-Stops