Waldrop manufactures a wide selection of specialty indexing systems. Typical units are motor driven tray indexing systems. Flighted belt or chain indexer; indexing sequence to be directed by customers supplied signal. Our most common indexing systems are our flighted belt and flighted chain indexing systems.
Our standard flighted indexing systems include the following features:
- Frame is constructed of continuous TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel tube.
- All bearings are 400 series stainless steel, filled with H1 FDA lubricant and mounted in cast stainless steel housings for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1500 PSI) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- SS Washdown Duty Motor and Gearbox.
Flighted Belt Indexing System features:
- Intralox or Habasit (KVP) plastic modular belting
Flighted Chain Indexing System features:
- #40 SS Conveyor chain with attachments.
- Sanitary chain rails.
- Tray guide rails.
- Open conveyor design.
Video of Indexing Systems in Action