From concept to commissioning, our goal is to provide cost effective and reliable systems that are on time, on budget and work as specified. When your needs call for more than standard hardware, contact Waldrop for complete system service which cater to your needs. We give companies the tools they need to be successful and drive efficiency.
Our Services Include:
- Conceptual layouts, feasibility studies
- Sample product testing
- System design and engineering
- Project management
- Factory acceptance testing
- Installation, start-up and commissioning
- Employee training and system documentation
Waldrop equipment have been engineered for fast & effective sanitation in the most demanding environments. These include RTE foods, raw protein (meat – poultry – fish), dairy and other environments with high pressure sanitation requirements.
- Powerflex frequency drive (VFD)
- Stainless steel Leeson Extreme Duck motor
- Stainless steel Boston Gear reducer
- Intralox belting
- Solid belt wear bars
- Stainless steel bearing with end caps
- Stainless steel threadless support leveling feet
- Solid machined sprockets
- Solid crossmembers
- 1 ¼” solid grade 304 stainless steel shafting
Our broad range of applications includes systems definition, systems analysis, logistics, integration and execution, and system safety. And we leverage our engineering and design skills to develop equipment and performance specifications for purchase, flow diagrams, equipment lists, descriptions of operation, equipment layout, removal, installation drawings for construction, and vendor coordination through installation and startup.
Our approach combines strategic planning with creative execution to enhance automation and decrease reliance on manual processes. All of this to help our clients reduce operating costs and improve overall operating efficiency.
Electrical & Controls
Utilize the strength of Waldrop’s largest single discipline. We leverage the breadth and depth of this highly experienced team to develop effective solutions for our clients, no matter the challenge. From the sensors, drives and Controls Systems integration and automation on the factory floor to the power system in their facility, Waldrop’s electrical and controls engineers work hard to exceed our clients’ expectations. And our proven experience with all the major electrical and controls manufacturers—including Rockwell, Cognex, ABB, Keyence, Beckhoff and Allen-Bradley—guarantees platform flexibility and a high-value, high-quality solution every time.
Our key capabilities include:
- High-speed PLC/PAC custom machine controls design and programming
- Robotics applications and integration
- DCS configuration and programming
- Custom HMI/operator interface development
- Data acquisition/information systems design
- System controls/integration
- Line controls simulation/modeling
- High-speed vision systems